RMT Involvement!

Go to solution Solved by Sandbox,

Question

I would like to justify and request for reconsideration about my case regarding RMT. Before i start i just want to have a quick recap about what happened to my last case, if naalala nyo i posted about hacking, hinack ako ng friend ko together with my irl money which is nabalik naman yung items with the help of the GM/Staffs pero hindi yung pera na hiniram saken. Long Story Short, nag post ako using my GF's account selling my BLACKSET dahil i needed money para sa hospital bills since yung money ko nga na pinahiram di na binalik saken, like i said I POSTED my BLACKSET para iRMT to help me with the bills. Which suddenly was cancelled since kinabukasan nakagawa naman ako paraan how to pay the bills. currently wala akong work ngayon since lahat ng papers and id's ko nasa makati naka stuck ako dito ngayon sa baguio.

And to what happened to my blackset, trinade ko siya for FBH CARD + 5B then trinade ko ulit FBH to BLACK SET STRAIGHT DEAL then SOLD MY BLACKSET FOR 48c tas lahat ng creds ko binili ko ng VM+0 i can name one by one dun sa mga sellers ko ng VM i even have screenshots bago ako mag basag.

I hope the GM/Staff Team can reconsider my case and reduce my sentence. I know what i did is wrong but this is last resort i have. Let this case be my final ultimatum.

Thank you,

Sabay Warp

1 answer to this question