Need help with Gpack

Go to solution Solved by Sandbox,

Question

Hi there!

I was unable to claim wing and protector due to client crashing while choosing protector headgear. I wasn't able to take a screenshot because I panicked and tried to relogin again immediately, but lemme know if there is any log file that I need to send. Thaaaanks!

IGN: Beedle the Bard

Edited by Sandbox
removed username

3 answers to this question

Hello, I'm not one of the staff members but It was prompted upon claiming that they will not hand out anymore, once the box is open. They will also have a hard time investigating this since It's unlikely to crash on selection. Tho, I would recommend to come to their discord (discord.io/ZetaRO) for faster response with your problem. Good Luck! 🙂

2 hours ago, Okehz said:

Hello, I'm not one of the staff members but It was prompted upon claiming that they will not hand out anymore, once the box is open. They will also have a hard time investigating this since It's unlikely to crash on selection. Tho, I would recommend to come to their discord (discord.io/ZetaRO) for faster response with your problem. Good Luck! 🙂

Thanks for the reply. I used @request last night and I was specifically instructed to post a report here instead. 😅

• Like 1