On 3/15/2021 at 11:50 AM, Kuya Unggoy said:

a big NO... New players are DEPENDENT on gold room. Just implement a good system on how to counter the BOTS.

they can always come back or make pk off for a meantime like you can pk off for 10min then it will be back to pk after that. maybe you know someone who's abusing Gold Room maybe or maybe not coz you sound suspicious 

11 hours ago, TROUBLE said:

they can always come back or make pk off for a meantime like you can pk off for 10min then it will be back to pk after that. maybe you know someone who's abusing Gold Room maybe or maybe not coz you sound suspicious 

did the topic starter said that kind of suggestion? How can i be suspicious (do you suspect me doing illegal thing?) IF i said i want a GOOD SYSTEM on how to counter BOTS or the one abusing it.

maybe much better! if they didnt aLLow bot at goldroom! it's lot of them, and those pLayer keep on hittin what you have Lure! such a wimp.. TINITIRA KO NA, TITIRAHIN MO DIN? +1 for PK in GOLDROOM

• 3 months later...

PK On in Gold Room is a Great Idea and then Removed the Antonio Card in the server.

BUT Just make another newbie tips that will teach noobs that not only the gold room can make zenny.