STAR GLADIATOR MVP/BLOODY BRANCH BUILD

EQUIPMENTS:

Upper HeadGear: Hokage Hat (Vanberk)

Midgear: Hollow Mask / Cyc / Danzo / Tobi Mask (Vanberk)

Lower HG: Demon wing / Devil Wing

Armor: Slotted Armor (RSX card to remove the annoying knockback or Gloom for FBH/Thana)

Weapon: Icarus Book[4] (3abysmal+1Turtle General=For all) (3abys + 1 Strouf = THANA/FBH) (3abys + 1 Hydra = LHZ)

Shield: Slotted Shield (GTB/Alice/Thara Frog)

Garment: Any slotted (Giant Whisper card / Deviling)

Shoes: Any slotted (Moonlight flower / Firelock soldier)

Accessory: Megs / Nile rose (Mantis card)

STATS:

STR = Max str divisible by 10! Example: (252+48 = 300)

AGI = NO AGI (You can achieve 197aspd without agi. Trust me)

VIT = 130 (with + ex: 112+18) (anti stun and curse) (Note: Star Gladiators HP is very low since it isn't a Transcended Class.)

INT = NO INT

DEX = 150 with the "+" Example : (134+16 = 150) (DEX is also part of your damage calculations with Hatred)

LUK = PLACE THE REST ON LUK! (You need to LUK since this is used to increase you damage with Hatred)

SKILLS:

WARM WIND (ELEMENTAL BUFF)

Union (Consumes A Soul Link) (Provides Perfect Hit and Ignores the DEFENSE)

PARRYING (BUFF) (Requires Soul Link)

COMFORT OF THE STARS (BUFF) NOTE: USE LVL 3 FEELING ON THE MAP YOU ARE IN TO USE THIS. IF YOU WANNA CHANGE MAP AND USE THIS BUFF USE @FEELRESET.

-Comfort of the Stars is for your attack speed.

COMFORT OF THE MOON (BUFF) NOTE: USE LVL 2 SFEELING ON THE MAP YOU ARE IN TO USE THIS. IF YOU WANNA CHANGE MAP AND USE THIS BUFF USE @FEELRESET.

-Comfort of the Moon is for your flee.

COMFORT OF THE SUN (BUFF) NOTE: USE LVL 1 FEELING ON THE MAP YOU ARE IN TO USE THIS. IF YOU WANNA CHANGE MAP AND USE THIS BUFF USE @FEELRESET.

-Comfort of the Sun is for your DEF.

Warmth of the Stars / Moon / Sun (BUFF) - A buff that passively attacks nearby opponents (DOESN'T STACK WITH EACH OTHER SO JUST CHOOSE ONE) (Note: This Knocks back your enemies.)

Hatred LVL 3 (TARGET): FOR LARGE MONSTERS. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE MONSTER TARGET TYPE @hatredreset

Hatred LVL 2 (TARGET): FOR MEDIUM MONSTERS. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE MONSTER TARGET TYPE @hatredreset

Hatred LVL 1 (TARGET): FOR SMALL MONSTERS. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE MONSTER TARGET TYPE @hatredreset

-Hatred skills will greatly increase your damage on to the targeted monster!

(Hatred damage is calculated based on you Base Level + DEX + LUK)

Fighting Chant / Kihop (Passive skill)

-This skill gives 2% damage per party member on the same map. (Nerfed from 10% per pt member to 2% per pt member for balancing purposes)

ITEMS/POTIONS:

Awakes / Berserk potion

Aloevera

Box of Resentment

BONUS:

Okay, so there is this thing with the Star Gladiators called "MIRACLE" it is a state when the star glad's power suddenly increases as if all monsters are targeted with Hatred skills. To unlock MIRACLE you just have to keep on attacking monsters until the sudden increase in power is felt. Note:If you get dispelled or you change map or you die the MIRACLE effect would disappear and you need to repeat attacking until the increase in power returns.

Note:

Before using @skillall make sure to manually place skill points on your "Demon" skill. It increases your attack speed in exchange giving you a "Blind" status permanently. When you are using this skill make sure to have a blind.grf (if it's legal here) or use @refresh to manually remove the "blind" effect temporarily.

Feel Free to ask Questions. I'll be glad to help you out.

Edited by No 18
Additional info
  • Like 4

nice guide.. But for some reason my dmg is only 50k to FBH and a bit more to valk rangris in ET.. i saw your stream and you said your dmg scale for about 180k.. what am i missing.. ? i follow everything at your guide.. any thoughts? thanks

Just now, NEv said:

nice guide.. But for some reason my dmg is only 50k to FBH and a bit more to valk rangris in ET.. i saw your stream and you said your dmg scale for about 180k.. what am i missing.. ? i follow everything at your guide.. any thoughts? thanks

I forgot to place the skill called "Fighting Chant" that gives 2% Damage per party member in the same map. As you can see in my stream We have a Full Party that that might be the factor that made my damage reach 180k. Also we have Agi Bless and WS Buffs. + Gloom Card

7 hours ago, Deila said:

hello ? you said 197 atk speed without agi ? please explain thank you

Demon skill + Comfort skills + Awakes/Berserk pots = 197 aspd.

You're welcome.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, astrid said:

Hello! Can you teach me how to use star glad? Like in game? :)) 

On my next stream I'll do a guide for New starglad users. Including just using Gpack items 🙂

10 hours ago, Kimeister said:

how to remove blind ? 😅😅😅

type @refresh. blind will comeback when you warp or teleport.

or simply reset skill tree and don't put skill points on Demon Skill.

Hi,

How frequent is this "MIRACLE" skill? It seems that my damage is only around 4-5k on  MVP even if I followed the rest of the items above mentioned. Can someone enlighten us the pattern of skills or some sort of guide on how to achieve such damage to MVPs?(30-50k/hit?). To reiterate, my inquiry is about the DPS and not the aspd.

ok seems like the max potential on this is by using hatred if you are using it to only 1 monsters and if you are farming mvp using bloody branch its useless (or im just useless)

i have a normal damage like 2.9k crit to 3k crit but when on hatred it doubles up

so i suggest if you are trying to do an mvp farm try using sinx or sura 

but if im doing anything wrong let me know i just followed the guide here please let me know if there is missing info here

On 3/14/2021 at 7:23 PM, mihj said:

type @refresh. blind will comeback when you warp or teleport.

or simply reset skill tree and don't put skill points on Demon Skill.

You need Demon skill to get that 197aspd with the No agi build.

14 hours ago, L0cc said:

Hi,

How frequent is this "MIRACLE" skill? It seems that my damage is only around 4-5k on  MVP even if I followed the rest of the items above mentioned. Can someone enlighten us the pattern of skills or some sort of guide on how to achieve such damage to MVPs?(30-50k/hit?). To reiterate, my inquiry is about the DPS and not the aspd.

Miracle is really random. Sometimes it takes effect immediately sometimes it takes almost forever 😞

8 hours ago, anasi26 said:

ok seems like the max potential on this is by using hatred if you are using it to only 1 monsters and if you are farming mvp using bloody branch its useless (or im just useless)

i have a normal damage like 2.9k crit to 3k crit but when on hatred it doubles up

so i suggest if you are trying to do an mvp farm try using sinx or sura 

but if im doing anything wrong let me know i just followed the guide here please let me know if there is missing info here

When going for bloody branch it would be great if you get that "Miracle" as soon as possible. Just like I said if your miracle is in effect it's like Hatred is in effect with all monsters. Well even if I deal only 5k-10k damage with no miracle It's still pretty fast kill with the use of warmth of the stars or counter kicks. 🙂

41 minutes ago, No 18 said:

with or without Demon Skill, it's just the same, you can kill MVP's easily, except ktullanux and bellzebub .

3 hours ago, mihj said:

with or without Demon Skill, it's just the same, you can kill MVP's easily, except ktullanux and bellzebub .

Really? that's good to hear!! ez 197aspd with just comfort of the stars and berserk potion hehe 😄

Ktullanux is the only mvp in BB i'm having a hard time with. Beelzebub is an easy kill for me as long as I'm at Miracle state 😉

5 hours ago, No 18 said:

Miracle is really random. Sometimes it takes effect immediately sometimes it takes almost forever 😞

When going for bloody branch it would be great if you get that "Miracle" as soon as possible. Just like I said if your miracle is in effect it's like Hatred is in effect with all monsters. Well even if I deal only 5k-10k damage with no miracle It's still pretty fast kill with the use of warmth of the stars or counter kicks. 🙂

i see im just dumb enough for this hahaha saw some good tips here as well  https://www.facebook.com/CeejayGaming18/videos/473633670669393 credits to Ceejaygaming18 

will try to check this thanks!

12 hours ago, No 18 said:

That's my streaming page hehe. I hope you liked my guide! If you need help feel free to ask here or message me on my Discord Ceej#3676 🙂

awesome! thanks for the guide bro! altough "Miralce" is going to be the pain to proc sometimes but i got it worked out just will need to remember what elements to click per specific boss monsters >.< i hate memorizing 😞

• Like 1